Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

It’s time for our monthly Community highlights and release notes from February! We love Community (and we know you do too), so keep reading to learn more about the ways we are improving the experience and all of the exciting happenings from last month.  

Source: GIPHY

Need to Know 

Roses are red, violets are blue, February brought lots of love, and community updates too.  

• The Designer Cloud Discussion board was launched in February!   
  • Your certifications will now appear on your profile page and will be ordered based on level of difficulty (expert, advanced, core, etc.) and status (active vs. expired). This update allows you to showcase your active and highest-level certifications first. 
  • The blog now shows the time to read for each article.
  • A bug in the Data Science Portal’s discussion filter has been fixed.  
  • The main navigation in the Data Science Portal has been updated to include links to Alteryx solutions (Intelligence Suite & Alteryx Machine Learning).

Community News 

In February, we surpassed 500,000 total Community posts! We love that the Alteryx Community is such a vibrant forum for all kinds of discussions.  

As mentioned earlier, this month, we launched the Designer Cloud discussion forum. If you have started using the product or want to discuss the possibilities with other users, head on over and ask all of your burning questions. Community members and Alteryx associates will be happy to assist you.  

We hosted over 10 user group meetings globally—including some newbies! Our Boston, MA group met after being reactivated last year, and we have re-established a couple of UGs (Grand Rapids and Detroit). We also onboarded some new user groups this month! 

In certification news, you may have heard on the blog about the new and improved Designer Core exam. And you don’t want to miss this announcement—all certifications will be free to take at Inspire 2023 in Las Vegas! Catch up on the details here. 

Read & Listen 

The Alteryx Analytics Cloud Platform made a big splash in the Community this month! Read all about the release in @AdamWilson's blog: Introducing New Capabilities in the Alteryx Analytics Cloud Platform. And you can hear about the evolution of data in organizations and the power of the Alteryx Analytics Cloud Platform from @CoreySpencerAYX on the Alter Everything Podcast. 

Another topic covered on both the podcast and the blog this month was data governance. Listen to @pmaier1971 and @AdamBlacke discuss governance strategy in this podcast episode. @pmaier1971 wrote a popular follow-up blog on customer-managed telemetry as well. 

Finally, we would love for you to check out our latest blog series: Alteryx Impact Stories. If you have a story about how Alteryx has impacted you that you would like to share on our blog, you can pitch it to us using this form! 

Conclusion 

Thanks for reading the February Community highlights and release notes blog. If there was content on Community that you loved last month, let us know in the comments! 

Megan Dibble
Sr. Content Manager

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Comments
Luke_C
17 - Castor

500,000! I wonder how that lines up with some of the solutions to challenge 132! When Will Community Hit 1,000,000 Posts?

MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@Luke_C Haha I checked the solution workflow, and it predicted May 2021 for 500K... oops! :)