Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
shannonem
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

ACE Announcement.png

Hello Alteryx Community! 

I am thrilled to announce the incoming new members 2022 ACE Class. It has been a while since there has been a new announcement, so the excitement is in the air! 

shannonem_0-1646777038988.gif

These are the awesome people you see in the Alteryx Community each day helping everyone do better, be better. They embody everything an ACE is in and outside of the Community – they like to share, give back, and innovate. Add in their kindness, brilliance, a bit of snark, and humor and I am super excited to welcome them to the global ACE Program. 

DRUM ROLL PLEASE! 

shannonem_1-1646777104307.png

A big congratulations to all these brilliant minds and kind hearts! Wondering where the list of returning ACEs is? Don't worry, we're highlighting their contributions and amazingness in an upcoming blog! 

Interested in becoming an ACE? We’re accepting nominations for the Class of 2023 so check out the details here in the Community and nominate yourself or others.

Celebrate with your favorite gif below! 

Comments
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

I definitely would say I had been waiting for this day for a while 🙂 it's definitely a dream true 😀

Congrats to all the ACEs it has been a joy learning and working with you all 😀

excited-minions-gif.gif

It has been an amazing journey till now hoping for a much more fabulous journey going ahead 😀

EmilyVA
Alteryx
Alteryx

Congratulations and thanks to all the new ACEs!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

What an AMAZING group of people!!! Thank you for all your passion and greatness! We are so lucky to have you all as part of our Alteryx Community!

Congratulations, everyone! 😍

EllenZ
Alteryx
Alteryx

Congratulations to the new class of ACEs!!

KimA
Alteryx
Alteryx

Congratulations to all of the ACEs --  both new and existing program members.  You are truly the best of the best!!  Keep doing what you are doing and sharing all of your learnings and successes with the broader Alteryx community!

alyssam
Alteryx
Alteryx

Congrats ACEs!! Excited to have your continued contributions and great minds as a part of the Alteryx community, go team 2022!!!

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Carlton dance.gif

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Welcome new ACEs!  Now the real journey begins.

carlosteixeira
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

WOW Congratulations guys... YOU ROCK

Special congratulations to my friend @marcusblackhill 

Uhuuuuu

NeilR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Congrats to all the new ACEs - time to update your LinkedIn profiles 😁. Thanks to all the new ACEs, all the currrent ACEs, and all the former ACEs for everything you do!

MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Yayy congrats new ACEs! Love seeing your hard work celebrated! 

JoshuaB
Alteryx Product Evangelist
Alteryx Product Evangelist

@MarqueeCrew when does the hazing begin 😂🤣

Seriously proud of all the new Aces.  If you guys need anything please make sure to reach out to another Ace. 

JagdeeshN
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Thanks a lot @shannonem !. Super excited to be on board. Congrats to all incoming ACE's. Looking forward to continuing on the learning and knowledge sharing journey.

What a dream come true! 

NicoleJohnson
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Welcome ACEs!!! Super proud of you all, and can't wait to get to know you better soon. 💙 We're so stoked to have you as a part of this (slightly crazy but also ridiculously fun) group of Alteryx fanatics...

Let's do incredible things together!!!

Cheers!

NJ

ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Congratulations to all and welcome all of you to the ACE World! 👏

SeanMc99
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

First of all, Well Done!! You are members of a very elite group, of which you can be proud. Your perseverance and dedication to all things Alteryx is amazing. Thanks for all you do and congratulations!!

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Congratulations everyone! I am super happy that I am part of such a fantastic cohort!

I am one of the members of the cool club 😀

beau-happy.gif

TonyaS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Congratulations and WELCOME, New ACEs! 

afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Congratulations and welcome to the family!!

marcusblackhill
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

That's just incredible guys! 

marcusblackhill_0-1646861577432.gif

Congratulations to all my fellows who entered in this new class, I'm honored to be with you guys!. For the other veteran ACEs, It's awesome to can join to such amazing people!

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Congrats and welcome new ACEs!!  

londonhanson
Alteryx
Alteryx

Congratulations!! Thank you for all of your hard work and commitment to Alteryx. We love our ACEs!

clmc9601
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Congratulations, ACE class of 2022! Thanks all for the warm welcome! 😁 I'm honored and thrilled to join this incredible group.

200w.gif

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@shannonem 
Thank you very much and so honored to be part of this group.
I will definitely continue to give my best for the alteryx and the community, simply because loving it.

Garabujo7
Alteryx
Alteryx

Awesome, the ACE's are growing with new brilliant folks!

AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Thank you very much and congratulations to the other new ACEs!
I am honored and excited to be a part of this wonderful group.
I will try my best to continue this journey with this group!

DawnDuong
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Congratulations to our new ACEs. Let the fun begin!

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Congratulations to the latest cohort! We're excited to have you join this crazy bunch :) 

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Also, it is customary for all ACE's to set their default Designer layout direction to vertical so don't forget to make that switch if you haven't already! 

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

2022-03-10 08_01_11-He's Right You Know Meme Generator - Imgflip.png

#TeamVertical

Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Congrats & Welcome to the New ACEs!

Looking forward to meet you all in person @Inspire

phottovy
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Well deserved everyone! Congrats to all the new ACEs!

ShankerV
17 - Castor

Congratulations to all the new ACEs!!!

gjjadhao
9 - Comet

Congratulations to all the new ACEs!!!