community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alter.Nation Blog

Community news, customer stories, and more!
Community Manager
Community Manager

HIGHLIGHTS_April.May2019.png

Spanish & Portuguese language communities now available, Alteryx Certification updates, Macro MAYnia, a new Public Sector User Group, and so much more!

Read more...

Bolide
Bolide

banner.png

When I was asked to write a blog about “how I got to where I am today” I thought that maybe the intent was to have a quick summary of historical events followed by instant success, (e.g. “then I found Alteryx and my career really took off!”)  In reality, it followed a more roundabout path.

Read more...

Alteryx Certified Partner

Inspire Recap.png

During March 20th and 21st, Alteryx held their first Inspire APAC Conference on Tour in Sydney with over 800 people coming from all of APAC together to the international convention centre in Sydney to learn and share their experiences.

Read more...

Bolide

WoA event template (4).png

Prior to working in analytics, I was a secondary school teacher, so I’m much more familiar with preparing others for exams than I am taking them myself. In fact, I’ve got a newfound respect for students everywhere taking exams: it’s not easy to know the best, most appropriate, and most efficient way to prepare and can sometimes feel quite intimidating.

Read more...

ACE-road-to-nashville.png

MarqueeCrew shares his journey to Inspire Nashville. Is there a method to his madness or is he just affected by #AlterNation, #AlterEverything and #AlteryxAddicts? You be the judge 😉

Read more...

Community Manager
Community Manager

Banner - New Team Members.png

With our hearts and minds focused on the future, it is my pleasure to announce the most recent additions to the Alteryx Community team!

Read more...

Sr. Community Content Manager
Sr. Community Content Manager

Advocacy.Amplified banner (2).png

Alteryx is introducing a program called Advocacy.Amplified that rewards passionate customers who share their Alteryx experiences and stories. Customers around the world are doing fantastic things and are getting compelling results with Alteryx.

Read more...