Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

To kick off 2019, our Top Contributors really hit the ground running in helping the Community! Check out our Top Solutions Authors and Top Star Authors for January and join me in congratulating them!

kimmy high five gif.gif

Top Solution Authors

jdunkerley79jdunkerley79DavidPDavidP@Thableaus@Thableaus

1. @jdunkerley79  43
  2. @DavidP  33
  3. @Thableaus  30

See where you rank in the Solutions leaderboards.

Our Top Solution Authors blew me away this month with their quick responses and helpful explanations to Community members seeking assistance. My favorite responses from the top three:

Top Star Authors

@jdunkerley79@jdunkerley79@SeanAdams@SeanAdams
@MarqueeCrew@MarqueeCrew

1. @jdunkerley79  70
  2. @MarqueeCrew 56
  3. @SeanAdams  53

See where you rank in the Stars leaderboards.

Let's hear it for the Top Starred Authors this month who relentlessly share their wisdom and knowledge for us all to enjoy. Keep shining on!

diamond gif.gif
Madeline Johannsen
Podcast Manager

Hey there! I'm Maddie, the Sr. Manager for our two podcasts: Alter Everything, and Data Science Mixer. I'm skilled and experienced at connecting people, and work to foster an encouraging analytics culture for learning and collaboration to help grow the Alteryx Community. Drop me a line to say hello and listen to Alter Everything and Data Science Mixer on your favorite podcast app!

Hey there! I'm Maddie, the Sr. Manager for our two podcasts: Alter Everything, and Data Science Mixer. I'm skilled and experienced at connecting people, and work to foster an encouraging analytics culture for learning and collaboration to help grow the Alteryx Community. Drop me a line to say hello and listen to Alter Everything and Data Science Mixer on your favorite podcast app!

Comments
BrianO
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Congrats to you all! Thank you so much for your contributions to the community!