Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Flashback to February! Lets dive right in to the fun and praise for our Community Top Contributors from last month.

celebrate_parks_gif.gif

Top Solution Authors

@Thableaus@Thableaus

DavidPDavidP

EstherB47EstherB47

1. @Thableaus 52
  2. @DavidP 33
  3. @estherb47 23

See where you rank in the Solutions leaderboards.

Lets hear it for @estherb47 for joining the ranks as a Top Solution author in February 2019! She had a HUGE month of providing solutions to our Community, almost doubling the amount of solutions she had provided all time prior to February. @Thableaus and @DavidP , this marks your 2nd month in a row being on the leader board! Can you score a hat-trick and keep the streak going in the month of March? I know I'm waiting on the edge of my seat to find out!

My personal favorite part of writing these Top Contributor blogs is the team work I see when I check out the solutions on threads. Lets look at @Niranjan123's discussion for example@Niranjan123 needed assistance with removing characters in a field and @Thableaus quickly hopped in with a regex modification, followed by @estherb47 also providing valuable context and RegEx magic. Check out the full thread here to see the awesome support that everyone involved had for each other. Team work and positive encouragement is what we're all here for!

Top Star Authors

@MarqueeCrew@MarqueeCrew@DavidP@DavidP
@ephij@ephij

1. @MarqueeCrew 101
  2. @ephij 62
  3. @DavidP 60

See where you rank in the Stars leaderboards.

Can we just take a moment for this: @MarqueeCrew broke 100 stars in one month. Congrats, this is so exciting! Anyone else out there think that they can break the 100 star 'mark' (pun intended) in one month?

Congratulations to all of our Top Star authors for the month of February! Enjoy your Stardom and keep the discussions, ideas, and comments coming!

Who will be the Top Star author in March? Who will provide the most solutions? Only time will tell. 
Madeline Johannsen
Podcast Manager

Hey there! I'm Maddie, the Sr. Manager for our two podcasts: Alter Everything, and Data Science Mixer. I'm skilled and experienced at connecting people, and work to foster an encouraging analytics culture for learning and collaboration to help grow the Alteryx Community. Drop me a line to say hello and listen to Alter Everything and Data Science Mixer on your favorite podcast app!

Hey there! I'm Maddie, the Sr. Manager for our two podcasts: Alter Everything, and Data Science Mixer. I'm skilled and experienced at connecting people, and work to foster an encouraging analytics culture for learning and collaboration to help grow the Alteryx Community. Drop me a line to say hello and listen to Alter Everything and Data Science Mixer on your favorite podcast app!

Comments