Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

TC Blog - Feb 2019 (2).jpg

Congratulations to our Top Contributors for April and May! Let's dive right in to the fun, shall we?

April Top Solution Authors

@Thableaus@Thableaus

@afv2688@afv2688

@danilang@danilang

1. @Thableaus 71
  2. @afv2688 31
  3. @danilang 25

April Top Star Authors

@Thableaus@Thableaus@danilang@danilang@MarqueeCrew@MarqueeCrew

1. @Thableaus 109
  2. @MarqueeCrew 77
  3. @danilang 72

May Top Solution Authors

@Thableaus@Thableaus

@danilang@danilang

@jamielaird@jamielaird

1. @Thableaus 65
  2. @danilang 34
  3. @jamielaird 33

May Top Star Authors

@MarqueeCrew@MarqueeCrew@Thableaus@Thableaus@danilang@danilang

1. @MarqueeCrew 100
  2. @Thableaus 96
  3. @danilang 57

The months of April and May were full of exciting changes and updates - don’t forget to check out @LeahK's Community Highlights blog post to catch up on all things Community from this past spring.

Be sure to see where you rank in the Solutions leaderboards and the Stars leaderboards, and I hope to see YOU in the Top 3 next month!

Headed to Inspire Nashville next week? Look for some of these Top Contributors to connect in person! Whether you attend one of their sessions, sit next to them during BUILD, training or make friendly guesses together for who will be Grand Prix champion, don't forget to take selfies together and share on the Inspire Buzz and social media using #Alteryx19!
Madeline Johannsen
Podcast Manager

Hey there! I'm Maddie, the Sr. Manager for our two podcasts: Alter Everything, and Data Science Mixer. I'm skilled and experienced at connecting people, and work to foster an encouraging analytics culture for learning and collaboration to help grow the Alteryx Community. Drop me a line to say hello and listen to Alter Everything and Data Science Mixer on your favorite podcast app!

Hey there! I'm Maddie, the Sr. Manager for our two podcasts: Alter Everything, and Data Science Mixer. I'm skilled and experienced at connecting people, and work to foster an encouraging analytics culture for learning and collaboration to help grow the Alteryx Community. Drop me a line to say hello and listen to Alter Everything and Data Science Mixer on your favorite podcast app!

Comments
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Congrats everyone! I'm loving what I assume to be Nashville themed avatars pop up in our leaderboards! @danilang's guitar icon and @MarqueeCrew's cowboy boots dancin' around the community -- amazing stuff.

I can't wait to see many of our Top Contributors next week at Inspire!

jamielaird
14 - Magnetar

OOH, this is exciting!