Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome back to the Road to Inspire video series where we spotlight your life altering analytics stories!  

For our third and final stop on the Road to Inspire, we headed out to Catalina Island to meet with Deborah Diesel (@ddiesel) and her son Wyatt. Deborah has been using Alteryx since 2016 and has benefitted from all the great resources available on the Community to learn Alteryx. She's also very excited to be assisting with the Weekly Challenge session at the Inspire conference next week in Anaheim, CA!

Tune in to Episode Three below to find out how Alteryx inspires Deborah!

In case you missed it, catch up with Episode One here & Episode Two here.

We hope that this series inspires you to solve the impossible, to seek out thrills, and to understand that the Alteryx platform is more than just a tool. Not only does it help you get your work done, but Alteryx empowers you to make life better for yourself and others. Sounds like I'm preaching, but as a former customer and now an associate, I believe that this platform can do that for everyone.  

Catalina Colleage.png

"It wasn't until I went to the Inspire 2017 conference, and saw all the amazing things people were doing with the software... that my mind was just blown with the possibilities."

-Deborah Diesel

Untitled-1.png

Help spread the word! Share Road To Inspire | Episode Three with friends and colleagues!

Watch episodes One and Two

Has Alteryx altered your life? Comment below.

Dan Menke
Community Analytics and Operations Manager

Dan is the Community Operations Manager at Alteryx. From optimizing moderation processes, to exploring new engagement techniques, Dan spends his days supporting clients by cultivating great Community experiences.

Dan is the Community Operations Manager at Alteryx. From optimizing moderation processes, to exploring new engagement techniques, Dan spends his days supporting clients by cultivating great Community experiences.

Comments