Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Alteryx User Groups - Who Are We?

Alteryx User Groups are independent, volunteer organizations created, owned, and run by users on a leadership committee. These groups meet locally throughout the year to network with peers, share ideas, experiences, and best practices. This collaborative environment leads to growth in the skills and use of Alteryx.

AUG Collage_2_2016.jpg

Where Are We?

Alteryx User Groups are international. There are currently 70 User Groups meeting around the world and counting! 

User Group Map_May 30_2017.JPG

How Do I Join A User Group?

Joining a User Group is easy! Simply log into your Community account and head on over to the User Groups pages. There you can join a User Group in your area and receive access to news and updates from all members of the group!

Don't have a Community account? Create one here today!

How Can I Start A User Group?

If you do not see a User Group meeting in your area the Customer Experience Team can show you how! 

For any questions regarding the User Groups feel free to reach out to @LaurenU, @TatianaS and @TaylorM!

Attached: How to Start a User Group PDF

Lauren Uyeno
Manager, Global Community Groups & Events

Lauren is the Manager of Global Community Groups & Events. She responsible for all Community parties (User Groups & Community-related events). Lauren loves working with Alteryx customers & partners worldwide to help coordinate successful events. Contact Lauren if you have any questions or feedback regarding the Alteryx User Groups. Follow Lauren on the Tweeter @theyooenoh

Lauren is the Manager of Global Community Groups & Events. She responsible for all Community parties (User Groups & Community-related events). Lauren loves working with Alteryx customers & partners worldwide to help coordinate successful events. Contact Lauren if you have any questions or feedback regarding the Alteryx User Groups. Follow Lauren on the Tweeter @theyooenoh

Comments
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

If you have an interest in joining the Michigan user group, there is a caffeine incentive waiting for you....

TatianaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@LaurenU, great post! It shows all the different meeting space possibilities for Alteryx User Group Meetings. 

kumarsiddesh
5 - Atom

Hi,

I am new to Alteryx and started to learn the Alteryx in Academy Internal - Interactivity lessons. once the certification is completed will i get a job ? If Yes do i get i in India or Abroad?