Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
LDuane
Alteryx
Alteryx

InspireAPAC_CommunityBanner_1300x233px-01.jpg

Announced today at Alteryx Inspire APAC 2020, Alteryx and RXP are partnering to support nonprofits in Australia, including The Smith Family, Foodbank Australia, The Royal Flying Doctor Service and R U OK? 

Teams of analytics students are challenged with creating business solutions to drive social outcomes for these non-profits in a competition that will grant $10,000 to the students’ chosen social cause.  

We are inviting you to get involved because tackling some of the world’s hardest societal challenges accelerates when individual passion inspires community and one hour or one dollar donated becomes billions of hours, billions of dollars. 

If you’re interested in getting involved, comment below with how you cahelp and we will put you in touch with your desired non-profit organization:  

1. I want to make a financial donation. 
  2. I want to volunteer my time.  
  3. I want to volunteer my analytic skills.  
  4. I want to mentor a student team.  

Thank you for support!  

Olivia Duane
Chief Advocacy Officer

Olivia Duane Adams (Libby) is the chief advocacy officer (CAO) and co-founder of Alteryx, and one of only a handful of female founders to take a technology company public, along with her founding counterparts, Dean Stoecker and Ned Harding. Libby’s vision and leadership in the creation of the world’s leading data science and analytics community is a key factor in the company’s 24-year success. She is responsible for strengthening upskilling and reskilling efforts for Alteryx customers to enable a culture of analytics, scaling the presence of the Alteryx SparkED education program and furthering diversity and inclusion in the workplace.

Olivia Duane Adams (Libby) is the chief advocacy officer (CAO) and co-founder of Alteryx, and one of only a handful of female founders to take a technology company public, along with her founding counterparts, Dean Stoecker and Ned Harding. Libby’s vision and leadership in the creation of the world’s leading data science and analytics community is a key factor in the company’s 24-year success. She is responsible for strengthening upskilling and reskilling efforts for Alteryx customers to enable a culture of analytics, scaling the presence of the Alteryx SparkED education program and furthering diversity and inclusion in the workplace.

Comments