Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
adrianloong
11 - Bolide

During March 20th and 21st, Alteryx held their first Inspire APAC Conference on Tour in Sydney with over 800 people coming from all of APAC together to the international convention centre in Sydney to learn and share their experiences.

pic 1.png   pic 3.png

Expand Your Thinking

Conferences like Alteryx are an excellent opportunity to upskill your team, network, and learn from fellow customers and really expand your thinking. I look forward to attending and presenting at the Alteryx Inspire Nashville conference where I will be learning and sharing with some of the world’s best Alteryx users. I highly recommend all of you to attend!

Use Cases and Higher Order Analytics Continue to Expand

The number of customers adopting Alteryx continues to increase with iconic customers such as Atlassian, Dropbox, Netflix, Amazon, Microsoft, and many others. A truly horizontal product across the continuum of simple to complex analytics.

Come join me at the upcoming Alteryx Inspire Nashville conference – there’s something for everyone!

Alteryx = A collaboration between customers, organisations, and partners.

pic 4.jpg

Learn and Network with Fellow Practitioners

Great opportunity to learn and network with fellow practitioners. I enjoyed customer sessions from Lendlease. Amazing to see how Phil Hall from Lendlease consolidated hundreds of manual processes and automated them.

pic 5.jpg   pic 7.jpg

Join in the Excitement at the Alteryx Grand Prix

Great to be part of Grand Prix and see Jonathan McMillin win the first APAC Grand Prix! A truly fantastic movement.

pic 8.jpg   pic 9.jpg

Bring your family – my wife attending Alteryx training

pic 10.jpg   pic 11.jpg

Sold out sessions at Alteryx trainings- from beginner to advanced

pic 12.jpg

Bring your team – I brought my whole team to Alteryx training

pic 13.jpg

Catch up with new and old friends

pic 14.jpg    pic 15.jpg

There’s something for everyone, so come join me at Alteryx Inspire Nashville!

Adrian.JPG
Adrian Loong
Practice manager - Data science and Artificial Intelligence

Adrian is the only Alteryx ACE who is based out of Sydney. He discovered Alteryx when reading about work done in the US with AT&T and BCG. Since then, he's led deployments at Amaysim, Nbn, CBA, amaysim, and has empowered clients to be more data driven. Follow him on Twitter @AdrianLoong