Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Last month our top contributors were working hard (& having fun) helping their peers experience success with the Alteryx Platform!

Here's just one example of the outstanding contributions our leaders made during the month of November.

When @HomesickSurfer needed help grouping records after splitting fields into rows, it's no surprise that @CharlieS came to the rescue. In addition to providing two solid solutions, Charlie incorporated the underused Tile tool into his workflow. Check out the entire thread to witness the brilliance for yourself: Solved! Need help to Group records after splitting fields to rows

Top Starred Authors

MarqueeCrewMarqueeCrew     clajeclaje     jdunkerley79jdunkerley79

1. @MarqueeCrew  91
  2. @Claje  68
  3. @jdunkerley79  57

See where you rank in the Stars leaderboards.

Top Solution Authors

jdunkerley79jdunkerley79     CharlieSCharlieS     clajeclaje

1. @jdunkerley79  40
  2. @CharlieS  35
  3. @Claje  31

See where you rank in the Solutions leaderboards.

Before we wrap things up, I wanted to point out that the one and only @jdunkerley79 is on his way to reaching a VERY special milestone of 500 solutions! With only 24 solutions to go, James will be the second person in Alteryx Community history to achieve such great heights. 

There is however, still an opportunity for the greatest comeback of all time...

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 9.01.27 AM.png

What do you say @BenMoss? You up for the challenge now?!

As always, thank you to everyone for sharing your knowledge and skills with the community!  Be sure to check back each month as we continue to celebrate our top contributors.

Cheers!

Leah Knowles
Senior Manager, Community Management & Programs

Leah is responsible for building and growing engagement programs that enable community members to make the most of the Alteryx product suite. She is passionate about building customer communities to collaborate and solve real world business problems, and believes that connecting with people and building relationships leads to better work. Follow her on twitter @LeahMKnowles

Leah is responsible for building and growing engagement programs that enable community members to make the most of the Alteryx product suite. She is passionate about building customer communities to collaborate and solve real world business problems, and believes that connecting with people and building relationships leads to better work. Follow her on twitter @LeahMKnowles

Comments
Claje
14 - Magnetar

Leah, you're not supposed to remind @jdunkerley79! I'm trying so hard to keep him distracted! :)

Great job everyone.

MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Claje, you'll get there in no time!

CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@LeahK wrote:

the underused Tile tool

It is underused.

Thanks for the shout out! Rest assured, I'll spread awareness of the Tile tool every chance I get.

jdunkerley79
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

@Claje Is doing a very good job of distracting me. 

Advent of code is awesome fun in Alteryx.