Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Happy Monday Alteryx Community!

It's officially summer, and as temperatures rise, so does the activity in our Community.  In June alone, we reached 1 Million page views for the first time in history, published a total of 3,679 posts, received 1,911 stars, and solved 283 questions!

As we look back at our discussions and solutions this past months, let’s give special thanks to the folks who’ve demonstrated a true commitment to helping the community thrive.

Top Star Authors

MarqueeCrewMarqueeCrew     SeanAdamsSeanAdams     BenMossBenMoss
  1. @MarqueeCrew   119
  2. @SeanAdams   100
  3. @BenMoss   57

Check out where YOU rank in the Stars leaderboard

When it comes to Solutions, there's one guy who really stood out from the crowd. @BenMoss absolutely killed it in June, receiving nearly double the amount of accepted solutions over the next top contenders.

It shouldn't come as a surprise that Ben was a finalist in this years 2018 Grand Prix...  I can't help but wonder if this is perhaps some form of redemption for the heartbreak loss to @NicoleJohnson?! 😉

GrandPrix-tcblog.png

I'm only joking @BenMoss -- you're contributions on a daily basis are astounding, and we can't thank you enough!

Top Solution Authors

BenMossBenMoss     danrhdanrh     MarqueeCrewMarqueeCrew 

1. @BenMoss   51
  2. @danrh   28
  3. @MarqueeCrew  24

Check out where YOU rank in the solutions leaderboard

This month we also saw a pretty significant increase in Weekly Challenge participants.  The Popular Baby Names Challenge was of particular interest, receiving more replies in the first week than any prior challenge!

To celebrate this achievement, I thought it would be fun to include the folks who completed the most challenges throughout the month of June.

Top Weekly Challenge Contributors

kcoulonkcoulon     arein0arein0     justynamjustynam
  1. @kcoulon  35
  2. @arein0  34
  3. @justynam  27

And finally, let's not forget to give a special shout out to our ALL time Weekly Challenge contributors -- who consistently inspire and motivate fellow members to get in on the action week after week.

Rank Name Challenges Solved
1 @NicoleJohnson 122
2 @patrick_digan 122
3 @ggruccio 122
4 @SeanAdams 121
5 @estherb47 121
6 @LordNeilLord 118
7 @jamielaird 111
8 @PhilipMannering 110
9 @JosephSerpis 109
10 @Natasha 109
11 @jasperlch 109

Thank you to all of our Top Contributors for leading by example, by not only providing extraordinary solutions and thoughtful feedback, but for fostering the collaborative spirit of our Community in everything that they do.

Leah Knowles
Senior Manager, Community Management & Programs

Leah is responsible for building and growing engagement programs that enable community members to make the most of the Alteryx product suite. She is passionate about building customer communities to collaborate and solve real world business problems, and believes that connecting with people and building relationships leads to better work. Follow her on twitter @LeahMKnowles

Leah is responsible for building and growing engagement programs that enable community members to make the most of the Alteryx product suite. She is passionate about building customer communities to collaborate and solve real world business problems, and believes that connecting with people and building relationships leads to better work. Follow her on twitter @LeahMKnowles

Comments
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

P.S.  July 6th was national kissing day. 😘💋

BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Already in training for next year :) muhuahahh

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@BenMoss,

I'd rather see you as an ACE. 

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

Sorry everyone about my terrible contribution this month :(

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@LordNeilLord,

Welcome Newbie to the community.

Cheers,

Mark

NicoleJohnson
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

As I can no longer defend my title next year, I would like to officially throw my full, 100% support behind the "@BenMoss Extreme Grand Prix Ninja Warrior Training Regimen" in advance of next year's race... at which point I am also wholeheartedly in support (like @MarqueeCrew) of the double-Inspire-whammy ACE designation too!! :) 

Cheers to all the top contributors this month, especially the Weekly Challenge contributors with an average of more than one solved per day!! It's like a Grand Prix breeding ground around here these days...

Congrats everyone!

NJ

TuvyL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@BenMoss, re-do at Inspire London? Or are you training for Inspire Nashville?

Also, being that my chosen winner made it to the final round of the World Cup of Alteryx Tools...I think I should get half of your best fifty pence.

BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

@TuvyL no prizes for second place :)

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I was toying with the idea of putting myself forward for the Grand Prix at Inspire Europe in London this year, but my fear of humiliation, stemming from when I was a child and I was up on stage and my pants fell down and....I don't want to talk about it.

TuvyL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@mceleavey just register! That music in your ears will be so loud, it'll drown out your fears! ;)

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Oh yes @TuvyL, I'm sure that will be hilarious for you all.

It would be too uncomfortable, what with me having to staple my clothing to my body...