Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I don't often find success in attempts to insert references to current events or cultural phenomena into my writing, and yet here I go again, except this time it's not so subtle.

The month of July has many fantastical holidays, including:

• National Ice Cream day  (yes please.)
  • Pandemonium Day (... say what?)
  • Stay out of the Sun Day  (you mean, everyday?)
  • World Emoji Day  😎 🤩 🙌

and my personal favorite...

Amazon Prime Day. 

prime day.gifAnd just like we celebrate our top contributors every month, Amazon took the opportunity to celebrate its top selling products from around the world.

It's not often that you get the opportunity to compare friends to inanimate objects, animals maybe, but appliances and electronics?

... probably only once or twice in a life time.

The uncanny similarities between these two groups is truly fascinating.

Without further ado, I am excited to introduce this month's top contributors who, just like Amazon's bestsellers, made it to the top of the leader boards. 

Top Starred Authors

mark stars-ap copy.png

@MarqueeCrew 108

He makes contaminated analytic processes safe again. Adventures await.

Yug-ap.png

@ydmuley 83

A high-speed and high-torque problem solver, equipped with an impact mode to tackle the hardest of jobs, all for a good cause.

Sean-ap.png

@SeanAdams 73

Combing through the Alteryx community with precision and control, Sean grooms workflows to suit your style.

Top Solution Authors

Danrh-ap.png

@danrh 40

He cooks up the best solutions with speed and accuracy, providing convenient and dependable answers for all.

BenMoss-ap.png

@BenMoss 31 

With lightning fast information transfer capabilities, Ben answers posts faster than you ever thought possible (480 Mbps to be exact).

mark solutions-ap.png

@MarqueeCrew 20 

He intelligently sweeps through unanswered posts, cleaning up workflows 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, maximizing the Alteryx suction power to help get rid of those nasty data stains.

We hope you enjoyed this unique edition of the Top Contributors Blog! Be sure to check back each month as we continue to celebrate the astounding achievements of our members - Great job everyone!

Leah Knowles
Senior Manager, Community Management & Programs

Leah is responsible for building and growing engagement programs that enable community members to make the most of the Alteryx product suite. She is passionate about building customer communities to collaborate and solve real world business problems, and believes that connecting with people and building relationships leads to better work. Follow her on twitter @LeahMKnowles

Leah is responsible for building and growing engagement programs that enable community members to make the most of the Alteryx product suite. She is passionate about building customer communities to collaborate and solve real world business problems, and believes that connecting with people and building relationships leads to better work. Follow her on twitter @LeahMKnowles

Comments
danrh
13 - Pulsar

@LeahK, I'm truly honored by the comparison :)

JoeM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

The latest BUZZ is that @SeanAdams is always getting people out of HAIRy situations. He is a CUT above the rest. He is a PERManent fixture on this Community - always worth HIGHLIGHTING!

ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Thank You @LeahK first entry to this league.. Feels great.!!!

@SeanAdams This one is dedicated to you! Thanks for all the support and encouragement.

And most importantly - thanks to the awesome Alteryx Community

I am Amazed!I am Amazed!Thank You Awesome CommunityThank You Awesome Community

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

:-) this is fantastic.

@JoeM and @LeahK - I like your style here!   You really have cut through to a great definition of each person.