Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

We are actively looking for beta testers for our next, full feature release that we are calling 11.0. Click the image below to sign up and be the first to know when our first beta is ready for testing. We can't wait for you to taste what we've been cooking!

AlteryxBeta11_banner.png

Tara McCoy

Tara McCoy is the Creative Director at Alteryx. Since joining Alteryx in 2004, Tara has held roles in Product Management, Content Engineering, and Community where her focus has always been on delivering an amazing product experience with Alteryx. From designing product icons and community badges, procuring excellent swag, concocting engaging contests, and crowdsourcing content from internal and external Alteryx advocates alike, Tara is dedicated to the Alteryx brand and wants everyone to experience the thrill of problem solving with Alteryx.

Tara McCoy is the Creative Director at Alteryx. Since joining Alteryx in 2004, Tara has held roles in Product Management, Content Engineering, and Community where her focus has always been on delivering an amazing product experience with Alteryx. From designing product icons and community badges, procuring excellent swag, concocting engaging contests, and crowdsourcing content from internal and external Alteryx advocates alike, Tara is dedicated to the Alteryx brand and wants everyone to experience the thrill of problem solving with Alteryx.

Comments
Atabarezz
13 - Pulsar

I've found 4 bugs in optimization tool that are then fixed in 10.6...

Please count me in...

TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Atabarezz - yes! We need you ;)

acastelazo
8 - Asteroid

Is there a list of new features in 11.0? I couldn't find anything in the community pages.

Answered my own question...

link to article

ianweinstock
6 - Meteoroid

Been waiting for an 'opportunity' since the DC user group meeting... still haven't seen one in the RSS feed

TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@ianweinstock - I guess my instructions were not clear. There was a link on my post that would take you to the Beta site where we managed Beta releases and feedback. The 11.0 beta is now closed and the public release will be here soon. We'll be sure to be more explicit with the instructions for next time. Thanks for your interest.

rahuls
9 - Comet

Count me in (for the next time)! I  have already found 3 bugs in 11. Impute tool, Marketo Output and Scheduler.

reddy520
7 - Meteor
I signed up with work email but never got any beta release version Emails.
bwulf
5 - Atom

Hi, Any opportunities for Beta testing < 11.7 releases?