Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Stepwise - object inputs not found

Dima1
7 - Meteor

Hi All

Trying to use simple Stepwise model and have an error: object inputs not found. Linear regression model works fine. Could you pls advise what could cause this issue and how to solve it? Thanks. 

image.png

7 REPLIES 7
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@Dima1,

It looks like a bug to me too :(

I'm sure that Alteryx will respond.  If you need help right away, I would open a ticket with them.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
Dima1
7 - Meteor

One comment, dont know if it is useful. When I used 4 variables workflow works fine, when I used more then 4 it crashed (there are 6 variables in model).

SophiaF
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Dima1 - if available, could you try changing the tool version of the Linear Regression tool to 1.0?

1. Right-click the Linear Regression tool.
  2. Point to Choose Tool Version and select version 1.0.
Sophia Fraticelli
Senior Solutions Architect
Alteryx, Inc.
Dima1
7 - Meteor

Hi @SophiaF!

Thanks, that helped.

Could you please advise whats the difference between Linear Regression 1.1 , 1.o and 2.0?

Thanks!!

wade12
8 - Asteroid

@SophiaFThanks.

@Dima1This error might be caused as a result of an issue "under the hood" i.e. in the R code on the back-end.

Cavent
5 - Atom

Changing the properties of the linear regression node seems to do the trick and fixes the issue.  Thank you SophiaF. 

Ting
7 - Meteor

This fixed my problem!

Thank you! 

Labels