Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx Process Manager Timed Out in ConnectNamedPipe in 1000ms

umang
5 - Atom

alt_error.PNG

Hello,

I got the above error while running an alteryx workflow in a R code. 

Please suggest possible reasons and solutions for it.

Thanks in advance.

11 REPLIES 11
henry_mckeon
6 - Meteoroid
Sounds like you cannot connect, what does the R code contain ?
umang
5 - Atom

I believe there was some issue with a dead connection of R output. I just deleted and reconnected the R output to next tool and it is working properly now. 

Thanks.

davidhenington
10 - Fireball

Alteryx, how is this a solution? 

Paras_G
7 - Meteor

I am facing a similar issue where in i am importing access tables using Input Tool to merge with the workflow data. I get the same error with ConnectNamedPipe in 11000ms. It happens every 2-3 days while testing. As a workaround i am just recreating connections. Is there permanent solution to it?

gtaramasso
7 - Meteor

I got this error today in a workbook with several input tools connecting to xlsx files. I am not using any R tools. 

hkleine1
5 - Atom

Alteryx - are you looking into a solution rather than this workaround?

EvanSchmidt
6 - Meteoroid

I also have received this error recently but have not been able to pinpoint an exact cause.

hilge119
5 - Atom

I am also getting this error when dealing with joins from a Teradata database connection. 

levell_x_dunn
10 - Fireball

I have two users come accross the same instance for different data connections, one Sharepoint the other excel.

This is a bug and needs to be fixed as soon as possible, and not marked as solved.. IMO

Labels