Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

AFG Resources

The Alteryx For Good program is currently being updated to better reflect our organizational values. Please be on the lookout for news regarding our new community presence in the future.

How Do I Renew My License?

AFG_Team
Alteryx
Alteryx
Created

Has Your License Expired or is About to Expire?

Here are your next steps so you don’t lose your momentum and can continue to solve:

*You can find your exact expiration date in the product by clicking on Options > Manage Licenses

Continuing Students/Educators

If you are still enrolled as a student or teaching coursework at this time, and throughout the next school year, you can receive another free, 1-year Alteryx Designer license. To receive your new license key, apply directly on our website.

*If you are outside of the US, please allow yourself 1-3 days to receive your new license key.

To activate your new key, open your current version of Alteryx Designer. Click on Options > Manage Licenses > Activate New License

University Graduating Students

If you are a recent university graduate and for any reason ineligible to receive an Alteryx Education license, you may purchase a new license at any time. Please contact us when you are ready!

If you have recently begun your career and your new or current employer does not yet utilize the Alteryx platform, introduce them! Start here: “How to Pitch Alteryx to your Boss Like a Boss”

Nonprofits

Nonprofit license users whose licenses have expired can receive another free, 1-year Alteryx Designer license as long as they continue to meet program qualifications. To receive your new license key, apply directly on our website.

Comments
VinodKumarG
5 - Atom

I need license renewal