Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.

bulk license

jieli
5 - Atom

Hello,

My school has been using Alteryx for teaching since 2018. We have been granted bulk licenses to have the software available through our virtual platform since a number of our students use MAC. Now our license is expiring in early October. Email to the old address led me here. I filled out the form and got a license for myself. It would be fine to ask students to do the same if they have windows. However, we have MAC users. Would it be possible for bulk licenses to be issued to us like before? Otherwise, do you have any suggestions on how to deliver the same content to our MAC users?

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hey @jieli 

I think the FAQ is really good here: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/AFG-Resources/ADAPT-Program-FAQ/ta-p/564368?_ga=2.34923047.76492276...

Especially this 

joshuaburkhow_0-1601376257442.png

If this helps you, please mark solution as resolved so others can find it! 

Joshua

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
jieli
5 - Atom

Thanks Joshua. I don't think my question relates to the ADAPT program but the email address is helpful. I emailed them already. Hopefully somebody will reply. - Jie