Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.
SOLVED

Unable to find CO - sales (xlsx file).

adarshchalla
6 - Meteoroid

Dear Friends 

I started Adapt program - Day 2 - Part one .

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Videos/Getting-Started-with-the-Alteryx-Designer/td-p/351678  In this video , at 25:09 the instructor asks to select the CO- sales file . I was not able to find that in the sample data. Pl help me with that . May I know if there is any alternative file with different name and the same data?

Pl help me. 

Thanks in Advance 

Adarsh

2 REPLIES 2
TonyA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcome to the Alteryx Community @adarshchalla!

If you look at the bottom of the posting referenced in your message, you'll find a downloadable attachment called alteryx_essentials.yxzp. Click the download icon next to the file name and save the file to a folder.

This file is an Alteryx package file which contains a workflow and all files that the workflow requires. You can double-click on alteryx_essentials.yxzp in the folder and Alteryx Designer will start. Follow the prompts in Designer to import the file and load the workflow. You can click on Run or type ctrl-R to run the workflow.

If you go back to the folder where you downloaded the file, you will see a new folder called alteryx_essentials which contains the workflow and supporting files including CO_Sales.xlsx.

jvarelajr
6 - Meteoroid

This is the best solution. Simple and straightforward in English. lol