Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.

Udacity allowance

Allemar
7 - Meteor

Hi everyone, I am really enjoying the ADAPT program and I am thankfull for the opportunity, but I'm having a little proble. I have earned my Alteryx Designe core Certification on the 15th of june but I havne't received yet any mail about the Udacity course allowance. I have also contacted academy@alteryx.com and they explained me that they send mails out at the end of every week but I am still waiting for mine. Did any of you experienced the same problem? if yes, how could I solve it?

thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
AliAS2020
8 - Asteroid

Hello @Allemar,

I hope that you are well and staying safe, congrats on passing the core certificate exam. I was wondering if you got the Udacity allowance and if so if you did anything else other than sending the email you mentioned?

Regards

AliAS

Allemar
7 - Meteor

Hello @AliAS2020,

Thank You. Yes I have recieved the mail conferming the Udacity allowance after a couple days.

They probably got a lot of request to process, if you already contact them it should be fine.

Regards