Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.

Summer Camp Session - Prescriptive Optimization - Follow-Up Discussion Thread

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Hello Alteryx Community!

Thank you to everyone who attended the Flex Your Prescriptive Optimization Muscles session with me on Thursday, June 18th.

For those of you who have missed it, you can click on the link above to learn at your leisure. The link will allow you to get access to the recording and slide deck, which have everything you need to follow along in Alteryx Designer!

In this session, I take you one an easy-to-follow journey to understand Predictive Optimization. We revisit high school algebra in a painless way to demystify how AI and predictions work in business. I will teach you how to take a business problem and turn it into planning and decision-making by creative Predictive Optimization models.

Don't worry, no data science background is needed!

#TogetherWeSolve

@HeatherHarris

Alteryx ACE & Alteryx Innovator

Practice Director, Data Science & Analytics, PK Global

Author of Citizen Gain: Citizen Data Scientist as the Catalyst for the Modern Analytics Strategy

https://www.linkedin.com/in/hmharris/

Twitter: @citizen_gain

4 REPLIES 4
Gualigee
8 - Asteroid

搜狗截图20201106104152.png

There is an error in the presentation,  "variables in rows" should be selected. 

Gualigee
8 - Asteroid

There is an error in the presentation, "variables in rows" should be selected. 

搜狗截图20201106104152.png

Gualigee
8 - Asteroid

There is an error in the presentation. "variables in rows" should be selected. 搜狗截图20201106104152.png

Gualigee
8 - Asteroid

Summary (try Challenge #213!)

Manual configuration 

搜狗截图20201106111326.png 

Matrix input files format:

搜狗截图20201106110548.png

The presentation has an error, "variables in rows" should be selected:

搜狗截图20201106104152.png