This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
As a follow-up discussion to our Getting Core Certified session provided on June 12th, here is a recap of the core concepts covered to prepare for your Designer Core Certification. In this session we covered the exam concepts, scoring and strategy. Remember this is an 80 question, 2-hour timed exam. Register to take your Core certification on the Alteryx Academy Certification page. The exam questions are either 1 point or 3 points in value, and the question types are either True/False, Multiple Choice, Multiple Selection or Matching.
Here are your best resources to prepare for your Core Certification:
1. Interactive Lessons on the Alteryx Academy – interactive videos, with some questions from the exam
2. Videos and Live Training – 1-hour sessions covering a scheduled topic
3. Weekly Challenges – great way of breaking out of your analytic rut and trying fun use cases to expand your tool palette knowledge
4. Certification page – contains a practice exam, descriptions, Q&A, short videos
5. Tool Mastery – read all about a given tool and its uses. Find the ‘tool mastery index’ on Community and bookmark it!
6. In Designer - Review the One Tool Examples
Feel free to use this thread for any follow-up discussion or questions, I'm here to help! I'm attaching the completed workflow we built in our session.