Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.
SOLVED

Problem with ADAPT Registration

mztknamll
5 - Atom

I am having trouble register for the program as the system keeps telling me to input a valid last name even if I did.

mztknamll_0-1589002880948.png

Is there anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Thanks. 

7 REPLIES 7
amais_SparkED
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @mztknamll :  

I'm checking with our team on this and will get back to you as soon as we have an answer. In the meantime, if anyone else is having this issue, please let us know!

Education | Social Impact | SparkED
AFG_Team
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi again, @mztknamll!  I'm not sure if you are still having issues, but wanted to let you know that our form has been fixed. You should now be able to enter your two-character last name. Please give it a try and let me know if you have any questions! 

lmalbertorio
7 - Meteor

I am still waiting for the license to continue on the Fundamentals topics. It said it would take a couple of days, and I will wait a few days more. Not sure if the timeline to get a license has increased and the message I received was not updated. Let me know!

AFG_Team
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thanks so much for your patience. We actually have updated our communication to let participants know that it will take 4-6 days to receive their license.

I can see your individual registration and you should be receiving your license in the next 24 hours.  But in the meantime, you can can begin solving with the initial trial license download.

We're excited for you to get started and good luck on your analytics journey!

lmalbertorio
7 - Meteor

Thank you very much for the clarification!

Liz

lmalbertorio
7 - Meteor

Received the activation code- thank you!

mztknamll
5 - Atom

I've successfully registered. Thank you!