Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.
SOLVED

Licence Support and Udacity Nanodegree program

Harkamal
8 - Asteroid

Hello, 

I have passed my alteryx core certification  within 90 days target through adapt program..but its been two days ,i haven't received any intimation from udacity as well alteryx licence renewal  for further 90 days till now..i am really excited for nanodegree course and hope to hear it from anyone very soon.

9 REPLIES 9
dikshide
7 - Meteor

I am waiting for the nanodegree enrollment email too. As someone else had suggested in this forum before, you might want to create an Udacity account with the same email you used for ADAPT (I have heard it's faster that way). 

vijaykarthiklife
7 - Meteor

I am dialing in the same boat. Sent emialers to alteryx for good and fulfilment. Got a couple of responses but no conclusive next steps or when tha invite for the udacity program is going to be sent / how to access it. 😞 Can someone from alteryx clarify.

AFG_Team
Alteryx
Alteryx

@vijaykarthiklife @Harkamal @dikshide , 

Great questions! I encourage you to check out our ADAPT Program FAQs specifically under the question Q: I passed my core certification! When will I get Udacity access? 

Hope that helps! 

The Alteryx For Good Team 

DBoyer
7 - Meteor

After 3 weeks of no email, I set up an Udacity account and then received the nanodegree enrollment this week. It seems like this is a requirement.

DBoyer
7 - Meteor

After 3 weeks of no email and no clear information, I set up an Udacity account and then received the nanodegree enrollment this week. It seems like this is a requirement.

vijaykarthiklife
7 - Meteor

Thank you . that sure helps and infact I received the invite for Udacity nanodegree. however  I hvent received Alteryx license extension. Would you suggest I wait for a couple of more days? Thank you for helping out @AFG_Team 

mike_w
8 - Asteroid

I was in the same situation, didn't receive the license extension after passing the core exam. I send an email to fulfillment@alteryx.com, they acknowledged my email quickly, and I received the extension a couple days later

dikshide
7 - Meteor

Hi All, I received the email from Udacity today, but they mentioned that it is expiring on September 13th which is less than 30 days. Has this happened to anyone else? I have emailed them about it and yet to her back. 

Harkamal
8 - Asteroid
Hi,
The same thing happened to me too..I got an email today and my license is
expiring on 13 sep only..