Welcome to the new SparkED Group Hub. Before you get started, check out our new program overview video

Independent Learners Discussions

Reskill for a competitive advantage in the job market. Access hands-on practice and get certified.

Just passed my Core Exam - Third time’s the charm!

rogshih
8 - Asteroid

Finally!!!

After 3 tries, I finally passed the Core Exam. For my 3rd try, I did around 15 Beginner and a few Intermediate challenges. The extra practice helped me get through the the practical data questions much quicker, which then gave me extra time to research/solve some of the trickier multiple choice questions.

To keep myself motivated and accountable this week, I made a goal to screencast all my study sessions and share it online. For me, it really helped to talk through the process and do it in a single take. Youtube link is here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4_pfotoWy4UYO3kdafiP_QHsicvLAVdN

Also, here is a write-up of my ADAPT journey so far:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Discussions/Mentioned-Alteryx-ADAPT-in-my-interview/m-p/619763

On to the next!

- Roger

4 REPLIES 4
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

This is fantastic @rogshih Would love to see more.....Alteryx Advanced next? 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Congratulations @rogshih !!

What's the next step ?

Cheers,

Jean-Baptiste

rogshih
8 - Asteroid

@Jean-Balteryx @joshuaburkhow Thanks guys!

I am planning to do the Predictive Analytics udacity program next if I can find some time. I just started a new job, so am spending lots of time ramping up there. I'll do what I can with the extra time I have and see how far I can get in 30 days.

joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Sounds good. I recommend spending time daily doing Alteryx. Even if it's just 15 min ( I know you can find 15 minutes!). Keep it fresh 🙂 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks