ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.
Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

Join the discussion | Share ADAPT Program goals!

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

Hello @WillM,

Today I concluded the Predictive Analytics for Business Nanodegree at Udacity. It was an important milestone to help me to transition my career to data science field. My journey is still just starting in data science but I Alteryx helped me a lot to speed up my learning.

I would like to say thank you for Alteryx team for this great experience.

Elcio 

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

Namaste from India!!

Very excited to start this Journey in Alteryx! recently caught the data science bug and really wanted to expand my skillset. I believe ADAPT program is an excellent pathway for me to have a deep knowledge of Data Science & Analytics. I have 2 years previous experience in Sales & Account Management and really looking forward to apply the skills I gain from the course and Alteryx community in my future career. Looking forward to a deep engagement going ahead! Thanks!

Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

Hello everyone, 

I am thrilled to start learning with Alteryx. This sounds like a great initiative and I am thankful I came across it. My main goal is to broaden my knowledge in data analytics and break into the field. If you'd like to connect, you could find me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/oscarcastrocarrillo/ 

Highlighted
5 - Atom

Hello All,

I brought Alteryx into my organisation to benefit my team and myself in using pretty much every feature it has. Along the way, while doing POC testing I self-learnt the tool along the way while using it on live projects at work and it has proven to be an exceptional tool. I guess now as I have moved on from my previous employer I miss it and wanted to get a structured learning process and get certified at the same time. Honestly for a person who dislikes coding like me. This tool is a blessing and the team behind it are awesome. I have met Libby at a customer meeting and she is a fantastic person.

Happy No Coding.

Paul Raja

Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

Hey Will, I am a finance professional and had some exposure to alteryx in my last role. I was fascinated by how much it could do. I aim to work in advancing my alteryx knowledge and be able to design and build solutions to simplify, automate and analyze.

btw, I absolutely love the tagline "The thrill of solving!" 🙂

Thanks,

Aswin

Highlighted
5 - Atom

Hi !

I have 9 years of management consulting experience. Working towards building my skillset in things involved with data. I have used basic R and SPSS., but lack the depth of understanding to delve deeper. Its really challenging to get a job right now in covid times. I hope to finish this course and learn lots and be part of the community and learn from it

Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Data Ninjas.

Thanks for Alteryx providing this great platform to connect with all data ninjas across globe.

I have around 12 years of work experience and around 7 years related to reporting and data analysis. I have not learnt data analysis in my schooling or college my work providing me opportunity to develop skills on excel, ms access and sql server for my day to day data preparation work. It's been a week joining this program and I could see tremendous tools with in Alteryx which makes ease of our life. I see my level of career journey would like to travel with Alteryx as a data scientist.

I hope to get connect to all and learn from all. Thank you!.