Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.

I passed my Core Certification and so can you!

StellaBon
11 - Bolide

You guys, I am crying over here! I just passed my Core Certification on my second attempt. Last week I tried and got a 51% and it was not a good feeling -- but I studied until my eyeballs literally hurt and this time I got an 88%.

I don't have a data science or engineering degree like so many seem to have so if your background is more humble, just work harder and stay organized. Take the test and then look at the metrics and study the areas you got wrong- If I can do it, you can too!

Thank you, ADAPT admins and community, you are the best.

StellaBon

6 REPLIES 6
dikshide
7 - Meteor

Congratulations @StellaBon !! I am attempting the Core Certification next week. Are you joining the Udacity program?

AliAS2020
8 - Asteroid

@StellaBon 

Congrats! it's indeed a good feeling.

StellaBon
11 - Bolide

Good question, @dikshide 

I’m not sure yet, I’m going to look at the Alteryx Advanced and the Udacity degree.
 I think either will be quite a challenge for me so I don’t know if I could do both simultaneously. I guess that depends if they are complementary or if the Advanced is more of a next step after the Udacity degree. 
If anyone could speak to that I would be interested to hear your experience.

In the meantime I’ve been reviewing basic statistics trying to get up to speed. 

Right now, I think I will take a couple days vacation!

Stella

StellaBon
11 - Bolide

@AliAS2020 Thanks! 🙂

dikshide
7 - Meteor

You have earned it @StellaBon !!

StellaBon
11 - Bolide

@dikshide Good luck next week!