Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.

How to get the Udacity allowance quickly after passing the test - Try doing this

AliAS2020
8 - Asteroid

Hello ADAPTERs,

One thing that I would recommend if you are heading to o the core certificate exam and want to participate in the Udacity nanodegree by taking advantage of the allowance provided by ADAPT program is to create an account in Udacity and making sure to use the same email address you used to register to the program and when doing the test.

If this is done before hand, you will see the nanodegree automatically added to your class room in Udacity 48-72 hrs after passing the test and will make the life easier.

Happy learning and cheers.

AliAS

5 REPLIES 5
Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @AliAS2020 ,

Thank you for sharing this advice !

I'm sure it will help a lot of people !

Cheers,

Jean-Baptiste

AliAS2020
8 - Asteroid

@Jean-Balteryx It's the least I can do to participate in this great community.

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @AliAS2020 ,

I love your mentality ! How are you doing about the Udacity nano degree ?

Cheers,

Jean-Baptiste

AliAS2020
8 - Asteroid

@Jean-BalteryxThanks, I appreciate it.

I am about to submit the 3rd project. I will right about my journey with the Udacity's nano degree soon in the community.

Preparing for the advanced certification moving a bit slower though haha!

Cheers

AliAS

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Very nice @AliAS2020  !

That's nice to write about your journey. It inspires other people to do so and to begin their own.

If you have any question about the advanced certification or anything, feel free to reach out ! 🙂

Cheers,

Jean-Baptiste