Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.

First goal completed - Core Certification exam passed!

ishizuka
7 - Meteor

Hello @vijaykarthiklife,

Thank you for the message. I think the renewal for Alteryx license was made automatically. I don't remember requesting extension. On the other hand, I did not receive notification to allow me to make the nanodegree course. So, I had to send a request to academy@alteryx.com.  After one day I was enrolled to the course. I hope you will enjoy the course. Plan to finish it in one month. Because, after one month trial period, you will need to pay to conclude the course. Unfortunatelly I was not able to finish it and could not get the nanodegree certificate. Now I am waiting if I will be awarded with scholarship. Best regards.

vijaykarthiklife
6 - Meteoroid

thabk you so much for the pointers. Really helpful 🙂 and good luck with your certification . Hope you get the scholarship 😊