Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.
SOLVED

Does anyone know how to contact the administrators in the "ADAPT program" ??

C_Ottey
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I am in an unusual situation (described below) and I don't know where to turn for guidance.

Does anyone know who I can contact in the "ADAPT program" about discussing the possibility of granting me a time extension (because of my unusual circumstances explained below) to complete the course training and become certified ?

I recently started the "Adapt program" and am really enjoying learning the "Alteryx Designer".

I'm excited but worried because my girlfriend had an accident that required surgery and needed my help when she came home, so I wasn't able to start my course when I was accepted into the ADAPT Program. I wasn't able to start until 10 days ago and now I have about a week to finish 😞

My girlfriend is doing a little better now, but still needs lots of my help with her basic daily needs and her daily routine while recovering. I'm not complaining because I want to help her, but it takes away from my course time and that is what has me worried about the late start and finishing on time.

I am trying to learn as fast as I can so I can finish before my "Alteryx Designer" license expires, but if I try to go too fast I'm concerned I wont absorb the material properly.

My girlfriend feels bad about her situation delaying my start date and isn't sure what she can do to help me if I don't complete my certification training in the 90 day window.

Well I hope I can complete this course and pass certification in time because this career opportunity is such a lucky break for me as I am currently unemployed.

I am worried because I really want this to be my new career, and don't want to rush the educational learning, but I only have a few days to finish in my 90 day deadline.

Does anyone know who I can contact in the "ADAPT program" about discussing the possibility of granting me a time extension ?

I wish everybody the best of luck in the "ADAPT program" !

Sincerely,

Curtis

2 REPLIES 2
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

@LeahK are you able to connect @C_Ottey to the right people? 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
AFG_Team
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @C_Ottey

I am not sure if anyone has reached out to you yet, but please send me an e-mail and I will see what we can do to help!

Lmisenhimer@alteryx.com

Best,

AFG Team