Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.

Appreciating the ADAPT program

JPG
6 - Meteoroid

Hi all,

I just passed my Core Certification Exam (am doing the ADAPT program) and wanted to express my appreciation to Alteryx for making this great resource and training available to people like me.

My background: almost 10 years in education and healthcare settings as a speech pathologist. Because of Covid-19's impact on childcare, I am not employed and hoping to take use this time to switch career tracks completely. 

I credit the ADAPT program's structure and well-designed, clear lessons for enabling me to get core certification while caring for a baby full-time. For anyone who's also trying to study in bits and pieces, YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Thanks again, Alteryx! Looking forward to the next phase!

J

3 REPLIES 3
Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @JPG ,

Congratulations on passing the Core Certification !! 

I'm sorry for your unemployment but that's nice to see that you are motivated to switch career and start something new, you have my respect !

Are you starting the Udacity nanodegree ?

@AFG_Team , appreciations for you !

Cheers,

Jean-Baptiste

JPG
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks, @Jean-Balteryx ! Yes, I will be starting the nanodegree shortly!

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Nice ! Keep us updated !

Cheers,

Jean-Baptiste