Welcome to the new SparkED Group Hub. Before you get started, check out our new program overview video

Independent Learners Discussions

Reskill for a competitive advantage in the job market. Access hands-on practice and get certified.

ADAPT - Share a video clip with the community!

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

So many of you have enrolled in the ADAPT program, and it's thrilling to see so much activity in the forums! From just beginning your journey with ADAPT, to being in the thick of it, to graduating, there are so many opportunities to grow and learn. But sometimes your forum posts can't tell  the whole story. That's why we want to hear about your story in another way as well that allows you to shine through as an individual!

We'd love if some of you would be willing to record a short video clip (or if you're uncomfortable being on camera, audio is great too) telling us a little bit about yourselves. We know everyone is stuck at home and this gives you a chance to introduce yourself and meet some other participants, as well as letting us at Alteryx get to know the real you. Below are some ideas for what we'd love to hear about, but if you have something else you want to share, please feel free to do so!

• How did you find out about ADAPT and why did you want to enroll?
  • What are your thoughts on the program and the curriculum? What has been your favorite aspect?
  • How do you plan to use your ADAPT certifications when you complete the program?

I've spoken with many of you via email, and I can't wait to get to know some of you better and hear your stories. After all, no one's voice could be better to share your ADAPT story than you!

Please post your responses in the thread below as an attachment to your post (the video will not automatically embed, but the community team will be sure to come in and get that taken care of).  Video or audio submissions should be 30-60 seconds in length.

Will Machin
Community Management Team Lead
Alteryx
4 REPLIES 4
VVill_T
7 - Meteor

Hi Will, 

Guess I am the first person then 🙂 

p.s. It is hard work sharing video on the community platform! 

Thanks,

Will  

liendang
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, 

Here's my video explaining how I found Alteryx Designer and name-dropping Alteryx in job interviews!

Lien

StellaBon
11 - Bolide
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

It's so exciting to see the videos & stories shared here in community being used to help get the word out about ADAPT!

@StellaBon@liendang@VVill_T@DotDigitals, and @rogshih -- Did you see the news release?! This is AWESOME. So proud of this amazing Community. Thank you for being the first to share a video clip -- and kudos to our Community Manager @WillM for starting this thread and giving folks the opportunity.

It's such a great way to get to know the people behind the avatar.

I am certainly looking forward to seeing more video's posted to this thread in the future!

... maybe Alteryx Community will become the new TikTok? LOL ...