Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.
SOLVED

ADAPT License expired prior to 90 day

marjorie_taylor
5 - Atom

I registered for the ADAPT program on July 15th and didn't receive my Alteryx license until July 19th, only after following up with the fulfillment about the delay. 

I found out today that Alteryx my license has expired which is 2 days earlier than the 90 day allotment if counting forward from July 15th. 

I spoke to fulfillment and their explanation was that "We send out license keys to users that apply in groups so there are may be a case where there are a few days that overlap" and "That is still 88 days of a completely free software that was given to you".  

I understand the reason for the delay in receiving the license but not the early expiration.  I'm disappointed that I will not be able to use the software to complete studying for the exam which I planning on retaking prior to the license expiration but I am also disappointed in the fulfillment team's inaction in resolving the matter and their final response.  I hope that the early expiration is not an ongoing issue with other ADAPT applicants. 

2 REPLIES 2
AFG_Team
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @marjorie_taylor , 

I am sorry you've had a bad experience with our ADAPT program. I will follow up with our the fulfillment team to get a better understanding of the two-day early expiration. However, because the program includes a free 3-month Designer license (which is valued at $5,000!) we have strict guidelines, one of them being we are unable to extend the free Designer license without passing the core certification test (the goal of the program.) Once again, I am sorry you lost a few days of the program - but we hope by participating in the free ADAPT program you learned more about data analtyics!

The AFG Team 

alfugarzi
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I am having a similar problem.  I received the license on July 31, but am getting a message that the code expires by the end of today, Oct 18th. I was planning on taking the core certification exam tomorrow.