Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.
SOLVED

ADAPT 90 day license extension after completing Core certification

dlopez13
7 - Meteor

I successfully completed/passed the CORE certification exam on 7/20 through the ADAPT program, but so far have not received a new/extended license.  Checking the FAQs, it said to expect it within a day or two.    My current license expires in about a week, and as I'm deep into the Udacity nanodegree program, worried about losing momentum if my license expires, not to mention the opportunity to complete the course in the 30 day window provided. 

4 REPLIES 4
MAT_A
7 - Meteor

I'm in the same boat. after I passed the Core exam it took about two weeks to get enrollment into the Udacity course. 

And not sure when the Alteryx license extension will take place. 

I just got to the portion in the Udacity program requiring Alteryx and my license is set to expire in 4 days 😐

Appreciate hearing anyone else's feedback or experience on this. 

StellaBon
11 - Bolide

@dlopez13 @MAT_A @@I passed on a Monday and was sent my license key for Alteryx that Friday. The email was from a first initial last name email address so maybe you overlooked it or it went into spam? 

You could email them by going to Support—> Licensing & Activation. 

Udacity emailed me the Monday following my passing the Core Cert. to say I was enrolled. 

hope this helps

StellaBon

dlopez13
7 - Meteor

Just received the license extension via email - I'm sorted out, and hope you get sorted soon too!   

MAT_A
7 - Meteor

FYI; Found out the Licence extension is set to distribute a few days prior to current license expiry. In order for people to get maximum use out of their licences.