Sign in. Geek out.

Connect with a community of data science and analytic experts to discover new solutions to complex challenges, contribute fresh ideas, and gain valuable perspective on the rapidly developing industry.

My Favorite Posts

( 15 / 100 )

Customer Project Spotlight for Alteryx User Group 2023 Q4 Meeting

Hi everyone!    Our next Alteryx User Group is coming up and it will be IN PERSON ONLY! This will be ...
Participate

Re: Tableau Output Error: Tableau Output: Got an invalid value 'X' for column "Y"

I received this update from Support in response to a ticket. Since sending data to Tableau is 95% of ...
Participate

Tableau Output Error: Tableau Output: Got an invalid value 'X' for column "Y"

Hello,  I'm getting an error when publishing with the Tableau Output tool in version 2021.3: 'Error: ...
Participate

Re: Tableau Output Error: Tableau Output: Got an invalid value 'X' for column "Y"

Hi! We recently migrated to 23 1 and are running into a similar issue with the new Output to Tableau ...
Participate

Server Upgrade Existing Workflows

Upgrading from server version 21.4 to the latest 23.1.  My question is, will workflows previously sa ...
Participate

Error Publishing to Tableau after upgrade to Version: 2023.1.1.247 Patch: 2

Greetings, Completed the upgrade to the newest version, and now when I run my workflow it gives me a ...
Participate

Warning that Outputs are Disabled when posting to the Gallery

When developing and/or troubleshooting workflows, I frequently disable the outputs using the checkbo ...
Read

Make the date modified data more granular e.g. YYYY-MM-DD - HH:MM:SS and not 6 months ago

As the title says: please make the date modified data more granular e.g. yyyy-mm-dd HH:MM:SS and not ...
Read

Default value on folder Interface tool

Similar to previous ideas from @patrick_mcauliffe and @shailesh_patel - would like to request 2 thin ...
Read

Smartsheet to Alteryx connector

Hi All,  Browsing through some older conversations in the community I am seeing am Smartsheet to Alt ...
Participate

Read_All_Excel_Files

This macro will read xls, xlsx, xlsb and xlsm file types from a folder.
Read

Re: Snowflake in-db browse very slow

Hey @Cedric , In my case, the issue was related to the query generated by Alteryx. Our table had mor ...
Participate