Student Discussions

Join our discussions about learning Alteryx SparkED Designer and data analytics. Learn, share, and connect with our community of learners.

Recording - Career Chat w/ Alteryx ACE, J.P. Morgan VP Yug Muley

MadisonD
Alteryx
Alteryx

Did you miss the Career Chat with Alteryx ACE and J.P. Morgan Vice President, Yug Muley? Checkout the recording below to hear more about Yug’s data analytics journey, becoming an Alteryx ACE, and early in career advice he has for recent graduates.

As a huge SparkED and Alteryx for Good advocate, Yug works on upskilling different teams across his company by demonstrating the power of analytics and the thrill of solving through Alteryx Designer. “Analytics brings people together,” and Yug believes you don’t need to come from a technical background to kickstart your career in data analytics.

Yug further dives into how to stand out in the job application process, and technical and soft skills that go hand and hand when working with data and multidisciplinary teams. Have additional questions for Yug? Include them in the thread below!

Learn More about @ydmuley 

As a data-driven leader with a passion for unlocking hidden patterns and insights, I have dedicated my career to helping organizations harness the true potential of analytics. From an early age, I was captivated by the blend of creativity, critical thinking, and technical prowess that data analytics offered. This fascination led me to become an Alteryx ACE and a two-time Alteryx Excellence Award winner. I have conceptualized, launched, and led data culture initiatives that have upskilled thousands of individuals across various organizations. These initiatives have gone on to become Firmwide and have made a significant global impact.

Driven by a strong desire to give back to the community, I initiated Alteryx For Good in India, helping charities tackle data-related challenges and create meaningful change through data-driven solutions.

My professional aspirations are rooted in a commitment to inspire people, lead data-driven organizations, and build strong communities that foster growth, connection, and shared success. With Alteryx as my core passion and a newfound interest in AI and ML, I constantly strive to explore innovative solutions that transform industries and improve lives.

At the heart of my work is a profound belief in the power of integrity, people, and transformative innovation. Guided by the conviction that ethical, transparent business practices cultivate trust and collaboration, I am dedicated to creating a better world through data-driven solutions that empower individuals and organizations alike. I relentlessly pursue the fusion of cutting-edge technologies and innovative ideas to drive impactful change, while nurturing a people-centric approach that fosters growth, connection, and shared success. My ultimate purpose is to deliver lasting value for clients and stakeholders, driven by an unwavering commitment to excellence, a passion for making a difference, and a genuine care for the people I serve.

2 REPLIES 2
ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Thank You for the opportunity @MadisonD Enjoyed talking to the participants.

Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

Alteryx ACE | Alteryx For Good India Lead | Bengaluru Alteryx User Group Lead
jaygarcia
Alteryx
Alteryx

Wow, amazing guidance here. Keep up the great work Yug and team!

Best,

Jay Garcia
Sr. Education Program Manager – US West & LATAM | SparkED
Head of SparkED for Military & Veterans Program
California, USA | M: +1 916.212.5017 | jay.garcia@alteryx.com