Orange County, CA

Welcome to the Orange County User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Alteryx SparkED / Cal State Fullerton Event – Volunteering Opportunity 2/16

MadisonD
Alteryx
Alteryx

1/23/24 - We are all set on volunteers, thank you so much! 

Hi OC User Group – me again haha. Alteryx SparkED, in partnership with Cal State Fullerton, is planning to host a careers in data analytics event on campus at the university, scheduled for Friday, February 16th 11 am – 1 pm. We are replicating a similar event we held at CU Boulder last October – a focus on careers in analytics featuring local Maveryx discussing their data analytics journey, company/industry, use-cases, and advice for students and soon-to-be graduates on how they can leverage Alteryx skills in the workplace.

We are looking for volunteers for a few different opportunities:

• 2-3 Volunteers to present on their academic & professional journey, company/ industry, data analytics/ Alteryx integration in your role (use cases/workflow examples), and/or success stories (10-15 minutes each)
  • 1 Volunteer to discuss the Alteryx OC User Group (5-10 mins)

This event is open to the entire user group that would like to attend! We’ll be recognizing our next round of SparkED Scholarship recipients for the first portion of the event then highlighting careers in data analytics, followed by a student-led Alteryx Designer Demo. Cal State Fullerton will be opening up this event up to students within the college of business and economics.

Please email me directly at madison.darling@alteryx.com if you are interested in participating! Thank you so much for your consideration. 😊

CU4.jpgCU7.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
hpt
7 - Meteor

I'm fairly new to Alteryx (just completed my Getting Started Learning Path). Can I still volunteer for the event? Thanks!

MadisonD
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @hpt thanks so much for your interest - congrats on finishing the Getting Started Learning Path! We'd love to have support - if you could please email me at madison.darling@alteryx.com we can connect about next steps. Thank you! 

hpt
7 - Meteor

Hi @MadisonD, I sent you an email. My email address is kennytruongpham@gmail.com. Thanks!

alisonpitt
11 - Bolide

@MadisonD I'll send you an email too :)

jtAnalytics1618
5 - Atom

Hey everyone, I am one of the students who attended the event. I really learned a lot and now I can't wait for the next User Group meeting! Thank you so much for supporting CSUF students like me in their analytics journey.