Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire 2016 | Buzz

Stay updated, connect with peers & share your experience!

The Human Face of Big Data - PBS Documentary

erik_miller
7 - Meteor

Hi all -

I watched this yesterday and it seemed to really go hand-in-hand with the topics that were brought up during Dean's keynote. It's a little less than an hour, so not time consuming, but it is definitely a good watch. Enjoy!

The Human Face of Big Data

4 REPLIES 4
OriginalAdrian
7 - Meteor

Will Watch tonight!

Thanks Erik,

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Oh wow - I tried ordering the DVD for my team, but they're on backorder with no ETA on when they'll be getting it in.

Didn't even think to Youtube it!

OriginalAdrian
7 - Meteor

I am thinking about getting together a list of relevant documentaries. There are quite a few interesting ones!

erik_miller
7 - Meteor
There are some excellent documentaries out there. This one, I thought, was particularly interesting. If you look on YouTube, it looks like a lot of really good ones have been uploaded at some point.

Erik
The information transmitted, including any content in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and is the property of the Western Union Company or its affiliates and subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the Western Union sender immediately by replying to this message and delete the original message