General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Alteryx adjacent job offers- legit?

StellaBon
11 - Bolide

Hi all,

I'm Alteryx Advanced Certified but not getting high quality job offers in this job market.

Recently I had two different recruiters approach me about Alteryx-adjacent jobs.

1) The first is a job around troubleshooting/administration for Alteryx Certification takers.

2) The second is as a potential instructor for a major provider of online courses.

How can I vet that these people/companies/agencies are legit?

Does Alteryx have a list of affiliates to which I can refer?

Has anyone else been approached by this type of company and if so what was your experience with them?

Thanks,

StellaBon

5 REPLIES 5
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@StellaBon 
SparkED program has a SparkED Job Board, which you may want to take a look but I still dont think they are all guaranteed to be legit.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/SparkED-Job-Board/tkb-p/SparkED_Jobs

StellaBon
11 - Bolide

@Qiu The SparkED Job Board has actually been migrated to a LinkedIn Group: Alteryx Talent Alliance .

I'm more looking for someone who has been approached by such companies, as there are a lot of scammers out there. Thanks for adding to the conversation though, it's a great resource to know about!

StellaBon

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@StellaBon 
I did not know that The SparkED Job Board has actually been migrated to a LinkedIn Group, and I just signed up.
I am sorry that I dont any more information at this point and good luck. 😁

MadisonD
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @StellaBon,

Do you mind private messaging me with more information about the companies that extended you job offers? 

Yes, we migrated the job board to LinkedIn to align with its widespread usage and effectively vet employers and job seekers on a trusted platform. 

Thanks so much,

Madison 

StellaBon
11 - Bolide

@MadisonD Apparently I've reached my private message limit. But one was named Mohammed Fazil from Norwin Technologies and it was to do support for Alteryx Certifications. The second one was from Nourhan Ali from Nimblebot who are trying to find a person to be an instructor for a Coursera course in Alteryx. Thank you for any light you can shed on this! 

StellaBon

Labels