Engine Works

Under the hood of Alteryx: tips, tricks and how-tos.
TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

The Alteryx Inspire Conference is upon us (June 16-18). There has certainly been a lot of excitement around this event and for good reason. Sure it will be in San Diego, but it really doesn't matter where it is. There is so much to love about Alteryx and here are 3 full days to discover new ways to use Alteryx and other things you may have never even thought of using Alteryx for.  I am looking forward to meeting new users and catching up with our veteran advocates, to reminisce about how far we’ve come, discuss where we are going, and what we can be doing better. This will be my 10th Inspire and if you’ve been paying attention, as I have been, Alteryx Associates are generously rewarded for a decade of service – so there is that too…

I’ll be in the Solutions Center throughout the conference, moderating the theater where we will have short, conversational demonstrations every 30 minutes. These sessions will be enlightening and loaded with tips, best practices, and wonderful nuggets of information on how you can leverage Alteryx to work smarter and produce better solutions. Presenters include Alteryx team members from Content Packaging,  Advanced Analytics, Product Management, and Development covering topics from macro creation, web scraping, using web API's, predictive analytics, and so much more. There will be plenty of time for Q and A after each session, all in a well-equipped setting for continuing the conversation with the presenter or other technical experts in the Solutions Center. It's the place to be.

See below for the full schedule of presentations. The Inspire 2014 Agenda is here: http://www.alteryx.com/inspire-2014-agenda

Solution Center Theater Schedule 2014

Tara McCoy

Tara McCoy is the Creative Director at Alteryx. Since joining Alteryx in 2004, Tara has held roles in Product Management, Content Engineering, and Community where her focus has always been on delivering an amazing product experience with Alteryx. From designing product icons and community badges, procuring excellent swag, concocting engaging contests, and crowdsourcing content from internal and external Alteryx advocates alike, Tara is dedicated to the Alteryx brand and wants everyone to experience the thrill of problem solving with Alteryx.

Tara McCoy is the Creative Director at Alteryx. Since joining Alteryx in 2004, Tara has held roles in Product Management, Content Engineering, and Community where her focus has always been on delivering an amazing product experience with Alteryx. From designing product icons and community badges, procuring excellent swag, concocting engaging contests, and crowdsourcing content from internal and external Alteryx advocates alike, Tara is dedicated to the Alteryx brand and wants everyone to experience the thrill of problem solving with Alteryx.