Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
MaimoonaB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Sager Creek Vegetable Company, a division of Del Monte Foods, produces canned fruit and vegetables for well-known brands such as Allen’s and Popeye. They’re constantly striving to improve business insight by advancing their big data analytics solutions. They’ve found success with Alteryx and Tableau and have recently implemented Amazon Redshift, taking advantage of 10.0’s in-database blending capabilities.

We’ll be joining Dan Boyce, Sr Directory Business Intelligence and S&OP Sager Creek, Joseph Portello, Sr Manager Systems Integration Sager Creek, and Michael Ruiz Solutions Architect Amazon Web Services in this live webinar to hear how their business intelligence and systems integration teams have improved distribution management, demand planning, promotional pricing and more with:

• Multi-source and high volume data blending utilizing Amazon Redshift
  • Consumable data workflows to internal customers
  • Predictive analytics, no coding required

Register now  for "Data Analytics with Amazon Redshift: A Success Story" to learn how implementing a cloud data warehouse, data blending and visual analytics solution that spans multiple business groups has helped Sager Creek enhance business insight.

Comments
dataMack
12 - Quasar
Sounds interesting- I'm planning to attend. Am curious to see if they went from nothing > AWS Redhsift or traditional on-prem datawarehouse > AWS Redshift. I think the former is much easier to execute since the cheap & fast standup is very appealing. The unwinding of existing functions for large organizations to take advantage of cloud assets is much more complex.
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Thanks @mblock for the presentation.  Sager Creek is embracing change in all of the right ways.  While they did have to overcome cultural issues at first, it seems like there are volunteers now to join the team.  I'll look to this as a good case study for future clients.  Thanks for the invite.