Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
ChiaraP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Product training is a major reason why hundreds of data analysts attend Inspire every year. We are bringing this training to Europe for the first time with Inspire Europe. Don't miss the opportunity to attend as many classes as you want with your paid conference admission.

Classes are filling up quickly, so please register now if you are planning to attend, and book your seat with the agenda planner on the portal. If you haven't registered yet - NOW is the time to act.

On Day One of the conference, Tuesday 13 September, we are offering three sessions – here are some details about what to expect:

• Getting Started with Alteryx Designer- "I'm new to Alteryx and would like to better understand the overall interface and some of the most commonly used tools in a workflow. By the way, what is a workflow?"
  • Managing an Alteryx Server– "I'm considering or just getting started with Alteryx Server, and I need a foundational understanding of the product and its benefits."
  • Getting More Out of Parsing– Learn how take semi-structured data and prepare it for analytics; parse more complex datasets using regular expressions (RegEx); and parse XML documents using the XML Parse tool.

We’ll continue on Day Two, Wednesday 14 September, with two more sessions:

• Intro to Analytic Applications and Macros– "I know how to build workflows, and now I’m ready to graduate into configuring my own custom user interface (Analytic Application) as well as create my own tools that capture repeatable workflows (Macros)."
  • Introducing Predictive Analytics - “I’d love the opportunity to walk through the life cycle of predictive analytics, starting with data investigation and rounding out the day on some commonly used predictive models including Forecasting.”

Register to confirm your seat at the conference. Then, prepare yourself for powerful keynotes, thought-provoking customer speakers, 1:1 time with product experts, and much more.

Inspire Europe 2016 will be our best conference yet, and the analytics conference you won't want to miss.

Chiara Pensato
Vice President, International Marketing

Chiara leads Alteryx marketing for our International regions, responsible for supporting our exponential growth outside North America by generating demand and driving awareness, through all levers of the marketing mix. Prior to that she spent 15 years in the enterprise tech industry, moving from market leaders (IBM, Hewlett Packard, Vodafone), to IPO stage (Box, and now Alteryx) and start-ups (Topia). Over the years, she designed and ran multi-million marketing programs and enjoyed building teams from the ground up. Her passion for marketing aside, Chiara enjoys running and swimming as often as her schedule allows, reading, live music and travelling around the world. Chiara holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Universita’ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Milan.

Chiara leads Alteryx marketing for our International regions, responsible for supporting our exponential growth outside North America by generating demand and driving awareness, through all levers of the marketing mix. Prior to that she spent 15 years in the enterprise tech industry, moving from market leaders (IBM, Hewlett Packard, Vodafone), to IPO stage (Box, and now Alteryx) and start-ups (Topia). Over the years, she designed and ran multi-million marketing programs and enjoyed building teams from the ground up. Her passion for marketing aside, Chiara enjoys running and swimming as often as her schedule allows, reading, live music and travelling around the world. Chiara holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Universita’ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Milan.