Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Delete and append records

Learner09
8 - Asteroid

Hello All,

Could everyone help me out to delete and append records from the same file? As a process, I have a dataset that contains Customer information, 90% of customer information flowing correctly from the system, but there are 10% of cases in which I have updated customer information in the 10-15 columns. In the dataset, I have a total of 100 columns, as standard reconciliation, I pulled out all the 10% cases in the excel spreadsheet, make changes in 10-15 columns, then remove the entire records of those customers from the Orginal file (Dataset) and copy the correct records. How do I make this process automated with the help of Alteryx flow?

In short - I have to remove the entire Customer number's old data from the Dataset and append new data from Updated Data in the dataset file 

Attached is the sample data set  

3 REPLIES 3
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@Learner09 
I believe you basically asked the same question here?

Kindly check my comment.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Update-Record-in-the-Specific-column-o...

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@Learner09 

Spoiler
binuacs_1-1640680297794.png

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@Learner09 just saw @Qiu 's question on the previous post, I had the same question as well when I saw your post.

Labels