Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Colour Shading Output Data

suby
11 - Bolide

Hi All,

I'm bringing in multiple tables and I want to colour code the different colours for different tables see attached Output and preserve the same colour when i overwrite the Output.

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12
binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@suby one way of doing this

binuacs_0-1676394714849.png

suby
11 - Bolide

Hi Binuacs,

Thanks for your reply how does the join works because i have to join two tables based  on the keys.

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@suby Once the data added into table you cannot join with keys, in that case you need to join first then connect to the table tool

suby
11 - Bolide

Thanks Binuacs lets say I created all the joins with multiple tables and  I have an output data  with multiple fields say 10 out of this I want to highlight first 3 in different colours and the next three in different colours and the rest four in different colours can you suggest.

Thanks

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@suby you can assign colors by creating column rules or row rules. Attaching a sample for your reference. Here I defined the row rules

binuacs_0-1676499699429.pngbinuacs_1-1676499739398.png

suby
11 - Bolide

Hi Binuacs,

Thanks just one final thing when I edit the table tool setting on your WF column rule is greyed out is there something that I'm missing.

Thanks

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@suby for the Column rules to enable you should select a field , for the Row rule and default table settings enabled by default 

suby
11 - Bolide

Hi,

Even when i select the Columns the create rule is still greyed out can you help ?

Thanks

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@suby Can you provide a screenshot of your table configuration?

Labels