Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Checking all rows has same value

Dhilip_Kumar
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

I want to check whether all the rows are having same number on the entire column. Please help me with some sample workflows.

7 REPLIES 7
binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@Dhilip_Kumar One way to check the distinct count of that field is 1 , which means all the values of that column is the same

image.png

Dhilip_Kumar
8 - Asteroid

@binuacs It is working. Thank you so much!!!

Dhilip_Kumar
8 - Asteroid

@binuacs  I need your help again. I want to filter out only the values if the column are not same values or display entire column to check it.

It means instead of putting note "All rows are not same" we have to display the issue data, that would be helpful to identify the issue easily.

Additionally, If we want a number to string to math all the rows in the column then we could take row 2 value as base and compare with all other rows. For Example: If the row 2 as value "100" then we can consider as base and match with all other rows.

Please advise me.

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@Dhilip_Kumar TRY THE ATTACHED WORKFLOW

image.png

Dhilip_Kumar
8 - Asteroid

@binuacs I am not getting expected result and  I believe I missed something on the workflow. So I have attached my input and expected results for your reference. Please help me.

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@Dhilip_Kumar Can you check now

image.png

Dhilip_Kumar
8 - Asteroid

@binuacs It is working. Thanks!!!

Labels